Tuesday, January 12, 2010

New Year..New Hair!

Maybe you have been thinking that you need a change but not sure...you may think you look fine and don't want to deal with something new?! Sound familiar?
Well get over it and just do it...trust me it will make you feel like a new person even if you eventually go back to what you had..change is good!
I just did it...I wore my hair long for 3 years, it was fun and different but its a new year and I wanted a fresh start!
Give me a call if you are ready for a new you!
323-HAIR
Leave a message on my voice mail...I check it often!
My hours until March are any day //any time!

1 comment:

  1. I love it!!!! It's the perfect change for you, so pretty :) I would call, but my ticket to get there would be so expensive....we'll just have to meet up one day, at least half way!

    ReplyDelete