Saturday, March 13, 2010

Spring has Sprung (a leak)

Happy Spring everyone!
Even though its raining its finally here..I personally thought it would never come but it has and I'm exicted to start a new season!


Here is a fun picture of a little girl's first (yes first) haircut!
And a little spring bonus to anyone who happens to read this post~
10% off any hair service
Includes new and even existing clients! (excludes already booked appts)
I will see who is reading! Just mention this post when you call~
323-HAIR
* Now you can also text me to make appts..do it any day or time-
740-404-3882
~New Hours~
Sun/Mon closed
Tue/Wed/Thurs 4-8
Fri/Sat 10-5
These hours should cover everyone's needs and ours too..it allows me to watch my little boy while daddy works during the day...and vice versa for me on evenings and Saturdays.

No comments:

Post a Comment